Sauder Manufacturing Company is not your ordinary company. Located in the quiet little town of Archbold, Ohio, we’ve been crafting furniture for a number of markets since 1934 and have come to understand the specific needs for each one, including the education market. Using experience, skills and modern technology, we’re able to craft furniture that incorporates a common sense approach to beauty, comfort and durability.
With skilled craftsmen who put everything they have into their work, Sauder Education is dedicated to creating furniture that meets—and exceeds—the high demands of colleges and universities across the country. And our large selection of furniture covers every area of campus and residence hall life.
We’re pleased with our heritage and have a deep appreciation of the past. But we’re also focused on the future and on ways we can work toward achieving an even better tomorrow for our customers.
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits including:
- Employee led Safety Program
- 70 year history of Continuous Employment (no lay-offs)
- High Deductible Healthcare Plan – medical, Rx, dental and vision
- HSA (Health Savings Account) $400 or $800 company contribution annually
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- 2-weeks paid vacation first year, up to 5 weeks paid vacation over time
- Retirement and Profit Sharing includes a 401(k) with 100% match on first 3%, plus a discretionary Company Contribution of 0-4% and a potential Cash Bonus of 0-4%.
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Personal/Sick Days
- Pay for Performance – Wage increase process
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal Openings Posted – Advancement Opportunity
- Employee Referral Bonus – up to $200
- Sauder Outlet – Employee Discount
- Free Sauder Village Membership